Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Presenting, Simply Pretty Prints!

Good Afternoon everyone! Today I am going to share with you a great shop called simplyprettyprints. You can get some really cute things at this shop, you should definitely check it out!


"I'm Sarah, and for me, creating is a must! I also love to do things outdoors, eat good food, watch shows or movies that make me think or laugh, hang out with good friends and family, and learn new things"


"Today it is this little “Hello Love” espresso cup :). I had fun carrying the design over from the cup to the saucer. http://www.etsy.com/listing/59204060/hand-painted-espresso-cup-and-saucer"


"Working as a design engineer for about 9 years nurtured my scientific side, but not so much my creative and artistic side. After feeling a little burnt out, I had to find creative outlet, nourish my hobbies, and find some balance. Always wanting to learn something new, I took guitar lessons, painting, dancing, and worked on little craft projects on my own. Eventually it evolved into starting my own etsy shop."


"You can find me blogging at: simplyfunstuff.blogspot.com. There you can get updates on my shop, enter giveaways, and find lots of crafty ideas including some original tutorials. I also tweet under simplyfunstuff."

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for the feature!

    sarah
    www.simplyprettyprints.com

    ReplyDelete