Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Pajama Pants!

I want to show you all my pajama pants that are in my shop. They make great Christmas presents.

Newest, posted today! See the listing here!

Posted yesterday, blue with snowflakes, perfect for wintertime! Listing here!

 This is a great pair of PJs if you like purple! Listing here!

A pair of PJ shorts that match the above pair of pants! Some people prefer to wear shorts to bed! Listing here!

Another pair of PJ shorts! There will be matching pants in my shop soon! Listing here!

These are my favourite PJs. There might be some matching shorts in my shop soon! Listing here!


I bought some fabric today to make more, so keep on the lookout for PJs in these prints!






1 comment:

  1. I love the prints you use!
    I'm following from the Etsy forum. I would love it if you followed back. : )

    -Felicity
    http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete