Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Etsy Seller Feature -- Hollieshobbs

Hello everyone! I've gotten a little behind with my blog features, so I am getting back to it now! You will see a feature, now, tomorrow, and the day after, and then I will be back on schedule!

Today I am going to show you some great items from hollieshobbs

"I came to join Etsy from my daughter who told me about it."


"I decided to go with vintage as my shop because I love things that remind me of my childhood and the way everyone dressed back in the days."


"My favorite items in the shop have got to be my Pyrex bowls and the jewelry items I have included most of which were my own pieces when I was younger."


 "I just started on Facebook with my daughters help as another way to get noticed."
You can see it here


No comments:

Post a Comment