Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Interview with AllureByU

 Hey everyone! Today I am going to share with you my interview with AllureByU


-Tell us a little bit about yourself

My name is Sue and I am from Singapore, a little beautiful island in South East Asia. I have a belief. Life is short. Live to your fullest. If you have a dream, live it and make it happen. I hope my belief will also extend to my jewelry creations.

Everyone starts off differently! I got started in the designing business by accident. I got inspired by all the other crafters and artists while shopping and browsing through the internet. When I saw their creations on their websites and in their shops, I thought to myself how beautiful their creations are and how nice if I could create some of these myself. That train of thought ended with the determination to make my own beautiful creations!

I stumbled upon Etsy by accident to begin with, but ended up being the best accident because AllureByU was born!

-What do you sell on Etsy?

Unique modern and vintage style nature inspired handmade jewelry.

-Where would you like your shop to be in 5 years?

Hopefully it will be a successful shop on Etsy and other sites and for my shop to continue to promote my passion for handmade jewelry.

-Where else can we find you?(blog, facebook, twitter, etc)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001640498085#!/pages/AllureByU/142354652474346
http://twitter.com/allurebyu

No comments:

Post a Comment