Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Etsy Shop Feature - Punkables

Hello all! Happy Monday! I've had a very busy day of sewing and now I am going to tell you about a great shop, Punkables

"I'm a 25 years old female currently living in California. I think the world could be a better place if we could all take pride in the things we made and owned. Verses selling out to the corporations that have no interest in selling you quality goods. I enjoy making things out of leather and metal, materials that have almost gone extinct in a world of plastic."

"I mostly create items inspired by steampunk. I became interested in steampunk from a builders point of view. I like this fantasy world were everything is made sturdy and to last a lifetime. I also uses all the materials I'm interested in working with. When I create something it is never just a prop or a show piece. It is always made out of just what it looks like. I never try to deceive people by making plastic look like metal or use fake leather."


"Right now I have a series of leather bracelets for sale. I'm working on goggles, pouches and belts I hope to start selling soon."

"I only learned about Etsy relatively recently. I just ran into it while surfing the web. Before that I never realized there was so much support for handmade items. That's when I knew what I was going to do. "

"I lurk the forums at brass goggles and sometimes post photos of what I'm working on.
http://brassgoggles.co.uk/forum/"



Make sure you check out this great shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment