Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Take a look at Bethmac2186

Hello everyone, today I am going to share with you a shop that sells bookmarks, cards, and other great things, bethmac2186. Check it out!


 My name is Beth and I am 24 years old and just celebrated my first wedding anniversary last week! I have a degree in Early Childhood Education and am currently working as nanny for four amazing little boys ages 12, 8 and twin two year olds!

In my shop I sell one of a kind cards, aceos, tags and bookmarks. I also do custom orders as favors for parties and would love to start doing custom orders of party invitations and thank you cards, I could even make the bookmarks to match so they all work together as a theme. It is so hard to pick a favorite item as I have poured myself into all of them, however, I think my favorite project was when I did a custom order of fifteen army themed bookmarks for a friend of mine to give to all of her army wife friends.



How I decided to become an etsy seller was a fun journey. I have been a scrapbooker for years and almost two years ago I became an etsy customer. A friend of mine from college has an etsy shop (designsbybec) and I was, and still am, obsessed with her jewelry! She made all of my bridesmaid gifts for my wedding. One day I decided to make a bookmark for myself and really enjoyed doing it. It was similar to scrapbooking but I enjoyed that each project was smaller, it worked well with my schedule. I made a bunch for my friends and then wanted to keep going. becky was the one who suggested I open an Etsy shop. I really didn't think it would go anywhere, but now, 35 sales later, I am so glad she encouraged me!



In five years I would love my shop to be booming! I really enjoy it as a hobby but if making cards could be my day job I would LOVE it! I am passionate about it and love knowing that others appreciate my work.





 Pink Flower Mini Bookmark







Check out these great items and the rest of this fun shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment