Monday, September 27, 2010

Lind B's Beaded Jewelry!

Hello everyone, today I am going to share with you all a great jewelry shop Linda B's Beaded Jewelry



My name is Linda B and I've been creating art of some kind for about 30 years, painting sweatshirts, beading, making stamped greeting cards, a woman of many interests. I live in the midwest with my husband and 3 furry cat children.


I'm a jewelry designer who works with funky beads and gemstones. Also, I create Judaica items and magnets, accesorries for your home or office.

Today, my favorite item is Bumblebee Glass Heart Pendant and Earrings love the colors and it's perfect for Autumn. 
In five years, I'd like my shop to have 5 times the sales. I really like my full-time job, so I'm not sure if I'd go full time with my shop, but it's a dream for someday. 







You can check out this great shop at all of these places:


Have a great Monday everyone! Time for me to go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment