Friday, September 3, 2010

Interview with Angels hair!

Hello everyone! Before I share the interview, I have some news! I got a job at le chateau today! I am very excited, and I had to share.

Anyway, I am going to share with you my interview with Angelshair. This is a great shop and I think you should all check it out!


#1 Tell us about yourself.

My name is Mariam Aka Angelshair. I am a french Malian Artist living in Brooklyn,
and trying to make my way as an Indie designer.

#2 What kind of products do you sell on your etsy shop?

I sell prints, Cushions, Toiletry and make up bags, metallic jewelry and photo displays, and note cards.

#3 What is your favourite item in your shop right now?

Honestly, I couldn't say, because many of them are my favorites.
I just finished my new collection, and I am very proud of it!


#4 What is your current location?

I live in Brooklyn, NY, and I really love this city!!!

#5 Where do you find Inspiration for your creations?

In many places, it can be reading , watching a movie, browsing the internet, shopping, talking to friends, but my best source of inspiration ( alas the most expensive) is traveling.

#6 How do you usually promote your shop?

Blogging, Facebook, twitter, and renewing my listings.

#7 Favourite books, movies, musicians?

I have several, but today, I woulds say Carlos Castaneda's books
In movies, my favorite one is Dune, but I also like all of Tim Burton movies.
In music, I absolutly love Toumani Diabate and Juliette Greco



#8 Do you have any advice you could give to people just signing up to etsy?

Be patient, only do it if you love it, because it can take time for a shop to be profitable.

#9 Where would you like your shop to be in 5 years?

I would like my brand to be known world wide, and my etsy shop to be an etsy succes story :)

 Be sure to check out this shop, as well as these other links!
blog http://theangelshair.blogspot.com
website http://angelshairgallery.com
facebook page http://www.facebook.com/angelshair.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment