Saturday, October 30, 2010

SkribblyKids!

Hey everyone, today I am going to share with you a great shop on Etsy, SkribblyKids!




"About Me
Cartoonist, Illustrator, Animator, craftsperson... I just love to draw!
My day job is as a Motion Graphics/ Visual Effects artist. I work mostly on movies and tv shows."


"In my spare time Etsy keeps me very busy with custom logo designs, portraits, and cartoons."


"My inspiration seems to feed off of keeping creative at all times. My etsy store mostly features greeting cards with my characters on them."


"In 5 years I'd like to see my cards in being wholesaled out to a bunch of different shops around the world!"


SkribblyKids can also be found in these places:

SkribblyKids
www.skribblykids.com

My Personal Site
www.joannagoldman.com
Here you can view my video demo reels, see some non-etsy related art, local shops that sell my stuff, and more!

SkribblyKids Facebook
Facebook fan page. 


Thanks for reading! Check out this shop and come back to see more!




No comments:

Post a Comment