Sunday, October 24, 2010

Etsy Shop Feature - BrunetteDoll

Hello hello everyone!

I haven't done a feature in a while so now I have a bunch scheduled for the next month.

So today I am going to share with you a great shop, BrunetteDoll.


I'm a 23 year old recent college graduate who has always enjoyed working with my hands in my free time. I personally don't wear a lot of jewelry, but have always loved the way it looks on people and I wanted to be able to let others express themselves with funky and quirky inexpensive items I sell.
 I have two shops on Etsy, one being BrunetteDoll that specializes in all things Scrabble (pendants & magnet sets thus far), and PinkFlowerCube that sells anything from cocktail rings to bobby pins to tile coasters!

I first heard about Etsy while doing a Google search for "Penguin Earrings," and I came across a shop that sold them. The seller was nice enough to show me the ropes, so to speak, and from there I opened up PinkFlowerCube about 2 weeks later. I've been on Etsy since August 2008 and have enjoyed growing with the site.



You can also find this great seller at....
http://www.facebook.com/Pinkflowercube
http://twitter.com/BrunetteDollShp

No comments:

Post a Comment