Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Post

Happy Sunday!

I don't have too much to talk about today. I am a little depressed that it is the start of August today. The summer seems to have gone by so fast! Even though I'm not going back to school in the fall, I still don't want summer to end.

Next week I'm going camping, from the 9th to the 12th. I'm kind of excited, I haven't been in a long time.

Today I did a big clean of my work area, and I feel so much better and I think I can be a lot more productive now!

I hope to have my next dresses done soon!

I guess that's all I really have to say.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I Luv Aug! You want to know why??? B/c that is when I start getting ideas for Halloween costumes! -get the idea....try to figure out how to make costume....start making costume. Im 1 of those that still makes costumes, just like ma did and her ma, etc...

    ReplyDelete