Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I slacked yesterday, and the day before. But I did do a lot of work on stuff. Mostly patternmaking for PJ pants.

I'm also in the process of making a turquoise dress, like this one, only the solid for the body and the print for the yoke.


And also a hot pink dress that looks like this. (The one with the flounce at the bottom)

Anyway, enough about my current projects. I want to talk about a lovely surprise I had today. I am a member of Aimgirl.com, and have been since I was about 15. It's a forum that mostly targets young girls, but there are some boys as well. And there is also a pretty big age range. Anyway, my surprise...

Every month they have a "member of the month" thing, and today I found out that I am the member of the month for August. This made me really happy, because I love posting on this forum, I love giving people advice and support, as well as participating in fun discussions.

On Aimgirl you can talk about just about anything, there are places to rant, talk about your relationships, talk about food, fashion, music, tv, pets, society, and much much more! You meet a lot of different people that you normally wouldn't, which is a great experience. When I need opinions about something, I go right to Aimgirl.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!



"Today can be the first day of the rest of your life"

No comments:

Post a Comment