Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday Finds! Purses!

This is my first edition of Thursday Finds. Kind of excited! Some days there will be a theme to this, and some days it will just be a collection of random things I've found.

Today I have a theme, Purses!

Here are some really neat purses I've come across on Etsy.

#1

I love the colour of this purse, it's so cute!


#2
I love that this shop takes pictures with mannequins


#3
I love when birds are put onto things, so cute!


#4
Such a cute springtime purse!



I think 4 is good for today, I'll probably do either 4 or 5 items on my Thursday Finds.
If you have any theme suggestions, leave them in the comments, I'd love to hear them!



4 comments:

  1. Lovely Picks!! I have to say I like playful shoulder bag best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog... thanks so much for including my knit purse with these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all great, and you know how I feel about Hilary's cable knits ;) but that one with the bird is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete