Friday, July 23, 2010

Feeling Random

Hello everyone!

I'm feeling a little random today, so this post might seem all over the place.

Let's see, what's new, I've renewed a couple listings the last few days in hopes to get some sales.


 
Brown and Black Beaded Bracelet

Stretchy bracelet made from beads that are brown and black. Fits most wrists.
6 1/4" or 16cm around
Stretches to approx 11" or 28cm  
Listing here



 Fun Colourful Bracelet

This stretchy bracelet is made from fun colourful beads. Each individual bead is slightly different than the others with small detailed gold designs.
Perfect to add a punch of colour to your day.
Bead - 3/4" by 3/8" or 2cm by 1cm
7 3/8" or 8.5cm around
can stretch to 10" or 25.5cm around
Listing here

 

 
Turquoise Floral Halter Dress

This cute little dress is made from 100% cotton fabric. It features a floral/polka dot print, princess seams in front, and a front yoke.
It has a lot of fullness, and can be worn loosy goosy, or you can cinch it in at the waist with a belt.
Unlined
Zipper and hook and eye closure at the center back. Elastic casing at top of back for comfort and fit.
Fabric is pre-washed before cutting to avoid shrinkage. Vinegar is added to pre-wash to help keep colours vibrant.

Listing with measurements and care instructions here



Yesterday I joined http://www.yaami.com, it's a really cute little site. It's where I got my Etsy Hearts and Etsy Items counter that is on the side of this blog.

I recently started doing yoga on the wii fit. It's actually a really good work out, and relaxing at the same time. I was bad yesterday and did yoga instead of sewing. Today I might do a little more yoga and then get right to sewing!

Right now I'm working on a dress exactly like that turquoise one posted above, except the solid turquoise is used for the body and the print is used for the yoke. I'm also working on a hot pink dress and my best friend's skirt. Busy busy!

I'm thinking about selling photography on my Etsy shop too. But I don't know. I love photography, especially with plants and animals. Which is weird, you'd think I would be into fashion photography considering I'm in fashion design. But photographing it just doesn't interest me. So yea, I'll think about it, and maybe make a little photography section in my shop.

Anyway, I hope you're all having a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment